[ View Brochure ]
TENNEY Environmental Rooms / Lunaire Environmental Rooms
Tenney’s long history of providing environmental test equipment provides a firm foundation for applying leading edge technology to test room facilities. While some manufacturers have been content with the status quo, Tenney has consistently improved its room program with sound, logical, advancements. Tenney’s expertise in environmental control allows you to specify a room that can simulate altitude, humidity, and temperature in any configuration to perfectly fit your needs.
- Temperature and humidity cycling
- Automotive testing
- Appliance testing
- Electronic and electrical component testing burn-in
- Medical research
- Altitude simulation up to 200,000 feet
- Temperature range from -80° C to +200° C
- Humidity range from 20% to 98% in the dry bulb range of +20° C to +85° C, limited by a 3° dew point
- Flexible panelized modular design permits future expansion or relocation
- If application requires, welded, unitized construction
- Modular panels consist of aluminum stainless clad 4" foam polyurethane insulation
- Floors are 16 ga. Galvanized steel, designed to support 500 pounds per square foot.
- Rooms are precision-engineered to provide maximum airflow uniformity