[ View Brochure ]
TENNEY Environmental Rooms / Lunaire Environmental Rooms
When your testing requires walk-in rooms, choose Tenney. Our test rooms feature automated process control, energy efficiency, and a vast range of features and options.
Every Tenney environmental room features state-of-the-art equipment that reliably produces required conditions, structural integrity that keeps the room working properly through years of demanding test cycles, and measuring/monitoring equipment that precisely records all test data.
Tenney environmental rooms are used world-wide for many testing applications. Almost every tool, product or component that is used in the home, factory or field is tested with environmental simulation equipment.
- Temperature and humidity cycling
- Automotive testing
- Appliance testing
- Electronic and electrical component testing burn-in
- Medical research
- Altitude simulation up to 200,000 feet
- Temperature range from -80° C to +200° C
- Humidity range from 20% to 95% in the dry bulb range of +20° C to +70° C, limited by a 5° C dew point
- Flexible panelized modular design permits future expansion or relocation
- If application requires, welded, unitized construction
- Modular panels consist of aluminum stainless clad 4" foam polyurethane insulation
- Floors are 16 ga. Galvanized steel, designed to support 600 pounds per square foot.
- Rooms are precision-engineered to provide maximum airflow uniformity