More Information: Batch Ovens
More Information: Truck-In Ovens
Blue M Batch & Batch Truck Ovens
The Industrial Batch Ovens have for years been meeting a variety of test and production applications. Their reliability and fine performance have made them the choice of many industries.
Batch Oven Features:
- Heavy gauge steel exterior and interior with all exterior panels are welded 14 and 16 gauge, cold rolled reinforced steel. interior features stainless steel-reinforced 304.
- Welded construction contributes to Blue M's legendary strength & reliability.
- Fiberglass Insulation - 4 full inches minimizes heat loss.
- Baked on powder-coated enamel finish for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Double-wall, insulated doors with Blue M silicone rubber seal with double doors on 48-inch and larger models.
- Side-mounted control compartment for easier control access (60, 75, 80 and 96 cu. ft. models only).
- Manually adjustable intake/exhaust system offers rapid cool down or operation close to ambient.
- Wiring - complete and enclosed to meet N.E. code, as amended.
Uniform, Accurate and Reliable Temperature Control:
- Available with profiling or single set-point controls
- Horizontal air flow assures uniform thermal performance under all loading conditions.
- EXCLUSIVE BLUE M Eterna™ heating elements with low waft density for longer service life, and cylinder type to assure years of reliable service.
- Blue M one-pass air flow controls your profile, including cool down, infinitely variable control from full re-circulation to full one pass, and optional motorized damper for automatic operation.
- Direct drive blower - designed especially for these models, with no bearings, pulleys or belts, motor overload protection, multi-blade centrifugal blower, high-volume air delivery and dynamically balanced for minimum noise and maximum reliability.
Standard Batch Oven Options:
- Stainless or CRS steel slotted shelves
- High-temperature capability of 750°F
- High-power for fast heat-up, high exhaust or large loads
- Door switch
- Motorized intake damper
- Welded and sealed inner chamber
- 24-hour, 7-day program timer
- 10" circular chart recorder
- Reverse door hinge
- Backup over-temperature protection
Engineered Oven Options:
- Additional lead-in ports
- Interior light
- Glass observation panel (s)
- Oversized one-pass airflow system for faster cool down
- Redundant over-temperature protection
- Rear access door (s)
- Comm-Link RS-485 to RS-232 converter
- All stainless steel construction
- Special control systems
- Five-drawer and five-door configurations for process flexibility
- Cold-rolled or stainless steel roll-in-racks
- Roll-in-rack shelves
- Special truck channel or flat un-insulated floor for customer designed racks
- Custom designed roll-in-racks for product fixturing
- Pass-through "tunnel" design with front and rear doors