Blue M 146 Series
The Blue M Standard Mechanical Convection Oven is ideal for a number of applications, including ASTM testing, epoxy curing, moisture drying, UL testing, aging of electronic components and devices, and other processes and testing requirements.
Convection Oven Features:
- Heavy gauge steel exterior and stainless steel interior with all exterior panels are at least 16 gauge and interior features reinforced 304 stainless steel.
- Welded construction contributes to Blue M's legendary strength & reliability.
- Fiberglass insulation - 4 full inches minimizes heat loss.
- Baked on powder-coated blue enamel finish for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Blue M silicone door seal design for positive sealing of door.
- 3-inch diameter lead-in port in the center of the right side wall for customer test connections.
Available Models :
- 146 Standard
- 146 Inert Gas
- 146 Clean Room
Blue M ESP 400 Series
The Blue M ESP-400 mechanical convection horizontal airflow oven provides reliable performance, making it ideal for constant temperature work and for applications where fast run-up and cool down rates are required.
A one-pass airflow system allows incoming air to pass over the heaters and through the work chamber only once, if desired, enabling fast cool down or quickly venting non-hazardous fumes or moisture. The horizontal airflow offers excellent temperature uniformity.
The setpoint and process variables appear on a bright, easy-to-read LED display. Setpoints are adjustable to 1°C resolution.
The main control regulates temperature by switching heater power through a solid state relay circuit.
An FM approved independent overtemperature protection system is provided. This control disconnects heater and motor power and alarms an audible buzzer until manually reset by the user.
- All-welded, heavy-duty exterior - heavy-gauge, reinforced cold-rolled steel.
- Stainless steel interiorcorrosion resistant, - including inner face of door.
- Adjustable shelves - nickel-plated wire type with 7 shelf positions.
- Baked on powder-coated enamel finish for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Fiberglass insulation to ensure moderate cabinet skin temperature.
- Heavy-duty door - double-wall, insulated construction.